Life planning, often known as estate planning, is the process of planning for the future to achieve your lifetime goals and aspirations.
Unfortunately achieving goals for financial and personal security has become more and more difficult due to:
- The increased complexity of modern life;
- The erosion of Government funded services in Health and Aged Care; and
- Increases in taxation and in the cost of living.
Life planning involves:
- The setting of life goals, personal, business/commercial and financial;
- Planning a means to achieve such goals; and
- Dealing with inherent risks of life such as illness, accident or death and the commercial risks of business and/or investment.
Life planning essentially encompasses the following:
Life planning involves you, your lawyer, your accountant and your investment adviser.