Police & Traffic Matters
Although we do not take on major criminal matters, we do provide advice and representation for a variety of police and traffic matters that can be dealt with at the Magistrates Court or Local Court level including:
- Drink driving;
- Applying for a work licence (Qld);
- Driving whilst suspended or without a licence;
- Traffic offences including speeding, red-light, seat belt and like offences;
- Some minor criminal offences;
- Domestic and apprehended violence orders.
We also offer advice and representation for offences involving statutory bodies such as:
- The Australian Taxation Office (ATO);
- The Department of Fisheries;
- The Department of Transport;
- Matters being pursued by other government departments.
Unfortunately, we do not handle Legal Aid matters.
For further information please contact: