The information and material contained on this website is for general information and educational purposes only. The information and material provided on this website should in no way be construed as legal advice and should not be relied upon.
If you require legal advice on any particular issue or matter, then you should contact our office or seek legal advice from another appropriately qualified party.
We, Woodward Lawyers:
- Do not provide any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information presented on this web site.
- Do not provide any representation or warranty that the information on this web site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- Disclaim all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you may incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
- Do not provide any representation or warranty as to the correctness or accuracy of any content contained on any linked website nor do we endorse any such sites or material or information set out thereon in any way.
Any enquiries concerning this disclaimer should be directed to:
The Office Manager: +61 7 5536 5544
We are committed to protecting user privacy. We understand and appreciate that visitors and users of this web site are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that may be provided to us.
To address concerns about unauthorised use of personal information, we are committed to the 10 National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
We will never share, sell or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you e-mails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
If you received a postal or e-mail item from us:
- Your e-mail address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or
- You have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
If you wish to stop receiving postal or e-mail items from us, please contact us and ask to be removed from our mailing list.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited e-mail sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that e-mail with your comments to us for review.
Ownership in the information and material set out within this website vests with Woodward Lawyers and is subject to the laws of copyright. By visiting and using this website and using any of the information or material contained therein, you agree to do so on the following terms:
- You are permitted to take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen;
- You are permitted to download or print a single copy of any applicable page for private or personal use;
- You are not permitted to change or alter in any way, any of the information or material contained within this website;
- Any download or copy of any applicable page of this website is to be for personal use only and you are not permitted to download or copy of any page or information for commercial purposes or for further publication without the consent in writing of Woodward Lawyers.